From 1 to 19 September 2021 returns Venice VR Expanded
a ESPRONCEDA – Institute of Art Culture
The press release will be on 31 August
More than 40 immersive projects, nine hours a day and eight simultaneous stations…
The future has come!
For the second consecutive year, the Venice Biennale organizes its expanded version dedicated to virtual reality to offer the world public the possibility of experiencing the selection of Venice VR Expanded, and ESPRONCEDA – Institute of Art . Culture is part of this program.
The selected VR pieces will be accessible to accredited viewers of the 78th VIFF and guests of satellite institutions, through the PCVR and Oculus Quest helmets, on the associated online Venice VR Expanded platforms HTC Viveport and Oculus Facebook.
The 2021 Venice VR Expanded consists of 30 immersive projects in competition, 10 immersive projects in the Best Of section and a selection of projects developed through the Biennale College Cinema VR program.
The opening hours are 11 to 20h from 1 to 19 September, including weekends.
You can get your entries here: https://4tickets.(s)/pronce/public/janto/
In addition to sPRONCE, Venice VR Expanded works will also be available in other prestigious cultural institutions around the world:The opening hours are 11 to 20h from 1 to 19 September, including weekends.You can get your entries here: https://4tickets.(s)/pronce/public/janto/In addition to sPRONCE, Venice VR Expanded works will also be available in other prestigious cultural institutions around the world:
– Centre PHI, Montréal, Canada
– Sandman Studios – Sandbox Immersive Festival, Beijing, China
– MC2: Grenoble, Grenoble, France
– Centquatre-Paris, Paris, France
– Invr.Space, Berlin, Germany
– MEET Digital Culture Center | Fondazione Cariplo, Milan, Italy
– Fondazione Giacomo Brodolini – Aperto di Modena, Modena, Italy
– Museo Nazionale del Cinema, Turin, Italy
– M9 – Museum of the 20th Century, Venice Master, Italy
– Eye Filmmuseum, Amsterdam, Netherlands
– Less Media Group – Moscow Museum of Modern Art (MMOMA), Moscow, Russia
– Euromersive Turkey – IKSV Salon , Kolektif House (Maslak), Istanbul, Turkey
– Portland Art Museum , Northwest Film Center – Portland Art Museum, Portland, United States——————————————————————————————————————————————————–
ENGELEN VAN AMSTERDAM (ANGELS IN AMSTERDAM)
de ANNA ABRAHAMS, AVINASH CHANGA
END OF NIGHT
de DAVID ADLER
LA PLAGE DE SABLE ÉTOILÉ (THE STARRY SAND BEACH)
de NINA BARBIER, HSIN-CHIEN HUANG
de CARLOS ISABEL GARCÍA
de JOERG COURTIAL
SPIRIT OF PLACE
de DALE DEACON
de KIM GINA
LUN HUI (SAMSARA) COMPLETE PART 1 AND 2 VERSION
de HSIN-CHIEN HUANG
de MEGHNA SINGH, SIMON WOOD
LE BAL DE PARIS DE BLANCA LI
de BLANCA LI
de KEVIN MACK